The API Gateway is an HTTP server which proxies all the requests to the right service within the node.
Event Chain Service
The Event Chain Service holds all ad hoc private blockchains an organization is involved in.
- One node holds many ad hoc blockchains. (similar to git repositories).
- Fully decoupled.
- Configurable allowing it to interact to any microservice added to the application layer.
Additional services can be added to the node for running decentralized applications;
- The Workflow engine runs processes modelled as deterministic finite state machines.
- Monitored data distribution helps reach (GDPR) compliance when sharing data across organizations.
The Queuer Service provides a REST API to queue events on the Message Queue.
- RabbitMQ message queue which uses shoveling to distribute events to other nodes.
The Dispatcher Service parses messages from the message queue and pushes them to right service within the node.
This node connects the LTO platform to the LTO public blockchain that is responsible for securing data and events through anchoring.
- Use industry standard hashing (SHA2) and cryptography (ED25519) algorithms.
- The NG protocol provides fast tx acknowledgement, typically within 3 seconds.
- The public chain is optimized for storing hashes and doesn't provide general purpose functionality.